Draft Review IEA Graduate Attribute and Professional Competency Framework (GAPC)
This webinar will present an overview of the results of the review of the GAPC Framework and explain the key changes that have been made for diversity and inclusion.
Date: Friday 31st July at 11am -12.00pm UTC (1pm CET Paris).
Moderator: Prof Gong Ke, President of WFEO
1. Ms. Peggy Oti-Boateng, UNESCO, Importance of engineering skills and greater diversity for the SDGs
2. Ms. Gail Mattson, President INWES, The importance of diversity and inclusion in engineering education and practice
3. Prof Bulent Ozguler, Chair UNESCO-WFEO-IEA Working Group on review of benchmark, MUDEK, Turkey, The review process to date and the changes made
4. Dr Marlene Kanga, D&I on Graduate Attributes and Professional Competencies (Tables 4 and 5 of the Framework)
5. Prof Wai Ye Leong, INWES Board Member and WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering – Changes to the GAPC Framework and implications for Diversity and Inclusion and Industry 4.0
6. Prof Dawn Bonfield, and WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering, Diversity and Inclusion aspects in the GAPC Framework (TBC)
7. Ms. Yetunde Holloway, Chair WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering, Closing Remarks Time
Jul 31, 2020 01:00 PM in Paris (GMT+2)