The International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES) as a partner of the University of Warwick is implementing the project: “Reimagining a STEM Research Culture”. The goal of the project is to consolidate intrinsic experiences, mindsets, attitudes, and insights that feed into a reimagined culture for enhancing access to and participation in STEM research and innovation.
As part of this project, the INWES Regional Network Europe cordially invites you on Wednesday, June 29th, 2022 9:00 AM UTC to the 2nd Regional webinar about Gender equity and inclusion in STEM, research and innovation in Europe.
Register to attend: https://inwes.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpd-CrqjsjG9MZa2z4VBl9uWcpNusbv6B- or watch on our YouTube channel.
- Sylvia Kegel, Chair of INWES Europe will be welcoming the participants and presenting the workshop.
- INWES and its Regional Networks.
- Prof. Georgia Kremmyda, INWES VP Conferences.
- Introduction to the Project. Reimagining a STEM Research Culture, Introduction to the Agenda
- Dr Jenny Spiga, University of Warwick, Moderator
- The European Union: She Figures What policies and measures have been efficient? On the examples of France, Germany, Switzerland.
- Em. Prof. Colette Guillopé, Université Paris-Est Créteil Vice President EPWS
- UK .Daphne Jackson Fellows: What they did next. Helen Marsh and Katie Perry, Daphne Jackson Trust
- Greece: Achievements from grassroots – where is the horizon?
- Panagotia (Betty) Rouni, Member of Gender Equality Committee of National Technical University of Athens (NTUA). Board member of Greek Womens’ Engineering Association (EDEM)
- Panel: Spot on Ukraine. Women in STEM, quo vadis? & How to survive as a scientific community
- Oleksandra Yeremenko, Prof. at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- Daria Koucherets, Rector of the University of AI and digitalization, doctor, professor.
- Nataliia Harashchenko, President of The Club of Economists NGO (Ukraine, Kyiv), Coordinator of Working Group 3 «Economic Cooperation, Free Trade Area, Cross-Border Cooperation» of the EU-Ukraine Civil Society Platform, Associate Professor at KNEU named after V. Hetman, PhD.
- Lidiia Hladchenko, Key expert of the Club of Economists NGO (Ukraine, Kyiv), Associate Professor at the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, PhD.
- Wrapup and closing