2018 INWES Regional Conference – Circular #2 Detail about venue and logistics
The 2018 INWES Regional Conference
11th to 13th May, 2018, Gammarth, Tunisia
Dear women engineers and scientists,
The Tunisian Association of Women Engineers is pleased to welcome you to its annual conference in Tunisia.
We would like to remind you that you can confirm your attendance and/or reserve your hotel room this link :
Please make sure to include your name, country of origin, your arrival and departure times.
Payments can be made using bank transfer or cash upon arrival.
Includes lunch and coffee breaks on May 12th 2018, free admission to the plenary, workshops and round tables.
The Hotel Carthage Thalasso is committed to present our guests with preferential rates during their stay from the 11th to the 13th of May.
- Priority booking
- Free Wi-Fi internet access at room level, lobby, and reception
- Airport shuttle (Tunis Carthage Airport): 50DT per person
- Lunch or dinner buffet (drinks not included): 50 Tunisian dinars (TD)/ person / meal
Further information about the fees, and accommodation
|Single room with breakfast||180 TD $76 (USD)||For 1 one person/night|
|Double room with breakfast||220 TD $92 (USD)||For 2 one person/night|
To benefit from this agreement, bookings must be made by writing and before the arrival of the guests:
- Payment for each stay will be paid directly by the conference guest
- Deadline for hotel reservation is April 15, 2018.
Looking forward to welcoming you in our conference,
Contact for ATFI Conference
Phone: +216 21 700 200
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org