The 2018 INWES Regional Conference
Annual Conference of the Tunisian Association of Women Engineers ATFI
11th to 13th May, 2018, Tunisia
Digital transformation – An opportunity for women engineers and scientists
*************** Call for Papers **************
The Tunisian Association of Women Engineers is holding its annual conference, which coincides this year with the organization of the regional conference of the International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES). The conference will take place from 11th to 13th of MAY 2018 in Tunisia.
The conference will offer participants, speakers and exhibitors the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience about digital transformation
Participants at the conference are engineers and scientists as well as students in engineering and sciences from Tunisia, the MENA region and other countries. About 100 participants are expected to take part of the event.
The conference languages are French and English. Please indicate when submitting papers, in which language(s) you are willing to give your presentation.
The theme of the conference is Digital transformation opportunities for women engineers and scientists (in the MENA region).
We welcome your suggestions for lectures and proposals relating to the following topics:
- Topic 1 : Initiatives about developing innovative applications in different economic fields (agriculture, health, tourism, culture, learning, etc.).
- Topic 2 : Good practices in developing appropriate legal or financial ecosystem to promote the digital transformation initiatives and support startup creation in this field.
- Topic 3 : Good practices in developing adequate infrastructure or enhancing digital trust.
- Topic 4 : Education skills in STEM.
- Topic 5 : Other initiatives in relationship with promoting digital transformation impact in economic and social domains.
Speakers and workshop-leaders receive free registration to the ATFI-conference. We look forward to receiving your suggestions.
Please provide a short summary of your proposed lecture or workshop, including:
Name, address, telephone number and email.
To which of the conference topics it belongs.
Title in French or English (max. 100 characters including spaces).
Abstract (max. 1500 characters).
Language: French and/or English.
|Abstract submission:||15th of February 2018|
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts:||28th of February 2018|
|Submission of final papers:||15th of Mars 2018|
|Notification of acceptance of final papers Program announcement:||30th of Mars 2018|
- Sofia BAHRI
- Nadia SOUISSI
- Marwa ZAKHBIB
- Imen Makhlouf
- Wafa KEDOUS
- Jannet Daly
- Abir GOUAYED
- Nada Bahloul
- KHEMIRI MOUSSAOUI Rym
- Nejla TRIKI
- Nadia LAMLOUM
- Asma Karoui
- Marwa ZAGHBIB
- Chiraz ElAzizi
Contact for ATFI Conference
Phone: +216 21 700 200
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org