Paying your Membership Fee
Urgent Notice: Please do NOT transfer any funds to Scotiabank accounts. The account has been subject to fraud in 2020 and recently.
- Payments can be done for Annual Membership or for Triennial (3 years) Membership.
- Members will continue to hold full membership on payment of membership dues.
- Membership year: 1st of July – 30th of June next year.
- Fees are payable in US Dollars (USD) by wire transfer, Paypal, US ACH transfer; Euro by wire transfer; and Canadian Dollars (CDN) by wire transfer.
- By developing country, INWES means a country that is included in the list of least developed countries as defined by the United Nations, or in this list.
|From a developing country||10||10||15|
|From a developing country||5||5||10|
|Level 1 up to 50 members||100||85||130|
|Level 2 50-499||250||220||330|
|Level 3 500-4999||400||350||520|
|Level 4 5000 and more||1000||860||1300|
|University/ Institute Members||500||450||650|
|The following is no longer available as membership.|
|But donations and sponsors welcome!|
Please transfer membership fees as follows:
Paypal Transfer for Membership & Donations, please apply your currency:
In US Dollars:
- Payment by international wire transfer/SWIFT to: Account holder INWES, BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA (SCOTIABANK), Carleton University, bank and branch code 002-00406,Account number 30486 0010014, SWIFT/BIC NOSCCATT . Bank address: 1125 Colonel By Drive (Paterson Hall 1st Floor), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 5B
- For payment from a US based account in USD only: a) select ‘checking’ as the receiving account type , b) use ACH routing number 026073150 , c) transfer to: Account number 8310139766 , d) Bank Address: TransferWise, 19 W 24th Street, New York, 10010, United States
In Euro – to receive from EU *attention, new IBAN*:
- You will receive a bill with details upon membership updates
In CDN (from Canadia only, only EFT possible):
- EFT credits (direct deposits):upon invoice
If none of the above payment methods works for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative arrangements.
Donations to INWES
We welcome donations to support the INWES mission. To make donations towards INWES activities, please use the above payment options. We would be grateful for any such donations to be followed by an email to email@example.com. Any such donations will be acknowledged.
Any problem, question or query?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any query regarding payments to INWES.